Cynerio is a fast-growing startup in IoMT & Cyber Security field, aiming to protect hospital’s most sensitive assets - the medical devices. From infusion pumps to radiology devices, our unique solution aims to protect lives. This is an opportunity to join an exceptional core team at an early stage where every employee makes a huge difference.
We’re looking for a gifted native English speaker (AmericanEnglish) Sales Development Representative (SDR) with a hunter mentality.The SDR will be responsible for generating leads against target market using sales tools and databases, making outbound calls and emails, qualifying inbound leads, and working with the sales team in moving those deals to close.
We need passionate, creative individuals that love to communicate, have technical understanding of the product and the customer’s pain-points. The ideal candidate can effectively listen, learn and convey the right message to relevant people. The SDR will thrive to turn prospects into Qualified Leads and help enable sales at an organisational level.
If you think you've got what it takes for fast-paced growth, flexibility to adapt to changes, and the smarts to be the best, then we want you.
- Create prospecting lists of targets within both new and existing accounts
- Perform outbound sales activities such as cold calling, lead follow-up, and opportunity qualifications in a specified territory
- Draft and send cold emails, create automated workflows and use automation software to move inbound leads and existing contacts down the nurture funnel
- Build relationships and effectively communicate with territory sales team and management
- At least 18 months of Inside Sales or SDR experience working with the US market - preferably in B2B
- Native English - Mandatory
- Proven track record of achieving measurable goals at previous jobs
- A “Can Do” / “Winner” attitude, with a hunger and 'self-starter' drive to overachieve, succeed, and smash your targets
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, ability to listen and engage prospects over the phone and confidence to overcome objections
- Ability to establish, build and nurture relationships with senior executives through developing an understanding of their business, the challenges they face, future projects and plans in order to address their needs with Cynerio
- Experience using CRM, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Marketing Automation tools - a strong advantage
- Technical grasp of cyber threats, technology landscape and jargon – an advantage
We are looking for people who are versatile, independent, and passionate about technology, who are fun to work with! Join us!