Cynerio a fast-growing startup in IoMT & Cyber Security field, aiming to protect hospital’s most sensitive entities - the medical devices. From infusion pumps to radiology devices, our unique solution aims to protect lives. This is an opportunity to join an exceptional core team at an early stage where every employee makes a huge difference.
We’re looking for a passionate and highly motivated DevOps engineer to join our team.
The ultimate candidate will be a natural problem solver, a strong team player and an out of the box thinker that is seeking for an exciting new challenge. As part of this role, you will have the ability to define and implement all DevOps aspects within the company. We see DevOps as an integral part of the development process. You'll have the whole team to chip in and help on your tasks and will be able to help in other areas of product code as well. This is an opportunity to join an exceptional core team at an early stage where every employee makes a huge difference.
- Install, configure, update and troubleshoot web and application servers, and relational and nonrelational Databases.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and resolve Production grade issues, troubleshoot and configure system and applicative aspects of our SaaS platform and applications.
- Creating cloud strategies, architecture and practices.
- Develop high-quality products and services.
- In charge of managing and implementing DevOps practices in the development team.
- Head the architecture and decide on the technologies used for the infrastructure of the various development teams.
- Be an integral part of the cloud backend development team.
- Drive the quality of the product by taking a core part of our CI/CD pipelines and cloud performance.
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer.
- High level Linux expertise (configuration, shell scripting and tools).
- Experience with building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Proficiency in Docker infrastructure.
- AWS - ECS, RDS, EC2, etc.
- Experience with Ansible or Puppet.
- Passion for exploring new technological domains.
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks in a highly dynamic environment with a results-oriented mindset.
- Great human relations and a can-do attitude!
Nice to have:
- Experience with various DBs (SQL, NoSQL) - An advantage.
- Experience Nginx, openresty, Python Flask - An advantage.
- Ability and proven experience in generating and executing new ideas from scratch.
How we can contribute you:
- Providing a versatile and constructive work environment.
- Seeking your personal and professional development- both personally and within the team.
- Encourage creativity and independence.
If our goals and future achievements interest you, we encourage you to apply and Join us!