Cynerio is a fast-growing startup in Healthcare IoT cybersecurity field. We are on a mission to empower healthcare facilities with the control, foresight, and adaptability they need to proactively manage every connection - from medical and IoT devices to OT systems - on their own terms. We equip hospitals with the means to accomplish real security while continuing to ensure patient safety, data confidentiality, and service continuity.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a core team at an early stage where every employee makes a huge difference.
We are Looking for a Marketing Operations and Growth Manager with proven experience in B2B marketing, to own marketing operations and paid growth as well as closely collaborate with Cynerio’s sales and business development departments.
Reporting to the VP Marketing, this role will hold a significant role in Cynerio’s growth and expansion. You will plan, execute and analyze the effectiveness of marketing programs, own Cynerio’s digital presence and lead the optimization of our user journey - from prospect awareness to customer success.
The ideal candidate will be a project manager at heart and a multitasker who thrives in vibrant and fast paced environments.
- Work closely with cross functional teams (marketing, sales, busdev) to establish growth strategies to support Cynerio’s revenue goals
- Deliver against key marketing metrics including brand awareness, demand generation and revenue contribution
- Execute marketing projects from conception, to creation, to tracking and optimization. Measure and analyze campaign effectiveness and present ongoing reporting. Apply insights to improve results as aligned to business objectives
- Initiate, manage and optimize new customer acquisition efforts including (but not limited to) SEM, social, email, paid content syndication and paid media partnerships
- Manage and optimize Cynerio’s online assets, including website and social media channels; own conversion-optimization and digital marketing tools such as heatmaps, chatbots, a/b testing etc.
- Manage all marketing technology systems (marketing automation, performance platforms, attribution, web platforms and CRM).
- Interact regularly with vendors, such as event organizers, designers and developers, to support marketing programs
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a similar role. Experience in cybersecurity/IoT/startup preferred
- Proficiency in Marketing Automation and Analytics tools (Hubspot or Marketo) - a MUST
- Proven track record of creating, implementing and optimizing marketing funnels and buyer journeys to meet business goals
- Experience with CRM system - an advantage
- Highly organized with an ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under tight deadlines
- Strong team player with an ability to develop effective working relationships across the organization.
- Outstanding analytical skills and data orientation.
We are looking for people who are versatile, independent, who are fun to work with!