Cynerio is a fast-growing startup in the smart medical device and IoT cybersecurity space. Our mission is to empower hospitals with actionable tools needed to proactively prevent cyberattacks, remediate numerous risks, and bolster organization-wide cybersecurity. In 2020 alone, we received the #1 overall ranking by Forrester for Connected Medical Device Security as well as the Gartner Cool Vendor designation.
We’re growing at a fast pace and looking for a Rockstar Sales Director to join our team of consultative selling machines in North America. Asa Sales Director, you’ll be responsible for managing a sales territory like your own business, which means you’ll bring a combination of creativity, strategy, and hustle to the table. This individual contributor role will be100% focused on acquiring new hospital logos in North America. You’ll report to the EVP of Global Sales and work closely with an amazing cross-functional team to support you in building out an effective sales strategy for your territory.
· Define and execute a sales plan for your designated territory to achieve quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities
· Be a product expert and regularly perform demos to prospective customers
· Manage and grow a healthy sales pipeline large enough to your meet annual quota
· Co-sell and strategize with channel partners and VARs
· Understand and navigate customer buying procedures and potential roadblocks
· Regularly engage prospective customers in the field at industry events (either virtual orin-person)
· Direct the Proof of Value (PoV) process with prospective customers
· Accurately forecast bookings on a quarterly basis and be disciplined in logging opportunity details in Pipedrive (CRM)
· Collaborate with Marketing, Business Development, Product Development, and other internal teams to achieve both individual and company goals
· 5+ years of direct sales experience in IT and/or cybersecurity; experience selling to hospitals strongly preferred
· Consistent track record for meeting and exceeding sales quotas with emphasis on net new logos added
· Ability to lead a complex sales process and build close relationships with varied stakeholders (e.g. CIO/CISO down to analyst level)
· Strong IT and/or cybersecurity technical acumen; understanding of HIPAA, NIST, ISO, and other security frameworks a huge plus
· Previous success in an early-stage company growing a territory and exceeding sales goals a significant advantage