Cynerio Israel Ltd. ("us", "we" or "Company") respect the privacy of our users (each, "you" or "User") and are committed to protect the privacy of Users who access, use or engage with our website at www.cynerio.co (the "Services").
- What type of information we collect
- Cookies and other technologies
- How we use the information
- With whom we share the information and for what purpose
- International transfer
- For how long we retain the information
- Your privacy rights
- How we protect your information
- How to contact us
What type of information we collect
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users.
The first type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to you, which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Services ("Non-personal Information"). We are not aware of the identity from which the Non-personal Information is collected. Non-personal Information which is collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information about your device (e.g. the device you use, the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time and the website's domain name from which you linked to the Services, etc.), in order to enhance the functionality of the Services. We may also collect information about your activity on the Services (e.g., clicks, actions, mouse movements, dashboard browsing, data inserted, typing, etc.).
The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual ("Personal Information"). Such information may include:
- Voluntarily Provided Information: We may collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For instance, when you fill in any "contact us" or similar form on the Services, communicate with us via email or share additional information about yourself through your use of the Services. We may also collect the feedback, suggestions, complaints and reports which you send to us.
- Device Information: We may collect Personal Information from your device. Such information may include geolocation data, Session Recordings, internal IP address, unique identifiers (e.g., browser user agent, browser plugins used, organizational user associated with the browser), as well as other information which relates to your activity through the Services.
For avoidance of doubt, if we combine Personal Information with Non-personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information as long as it remains combined.
Cookies and other technologie
A "cookie" is a small piece of information that a website assign to your device while you are viewing a website. Cookies are very helpful and may be used for various different purposes. These purposes include, among other things, allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enabling automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences and making the interaction between you and the Services quicker, easier and smoother.
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Session Cookies which are stored only temporarily during a browsing session in order to allow normal use of the system and are deleted from your device when the browser is closed.
- Persistent Cookies which are saved on your device for a fixed period and are not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to identify who you are for repeated visits (for instance, to allow us to store your preferences for the next sign-in).
- Third-Party Cookies which are set by other online services that run content on the page you view on your browser.
How we use the information
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates;
- To respond to any queries or requests you submit through the Services;
- To perform a research or to conduct analytics in order to improve and customize the Services to your needs and interests;
- To investigate and resolve disputes in connection with your use of the Services;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activity or any other type of activity that may jeopardize or negatively affect the integrity of the Services; and
- As required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request.
With whom we share the information and for what purpose
We may share Personal Information with the following recipients: (i) our subsidiaries; (ii) affiliated companies; (iii) subcontractors and other third-party service providers (e.g., Google, AWS); (iv) auditors or advisers of our business processes; and (v) any potential purchasers or investors in the Company.
We may also disclose Personal Information, or any information you submitted via the Services if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our affiliates, our Users, yourself or any third-party; (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies; and (vii) in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
Third-party collection of information
Since we operate globally, it may be necessary to transfer data, including Personal Information, to countries outside the European Union. The data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the European Union − in these instances we will take steps to ensure that a similar level of protection is given to Personal Information, including through adequate contractual measures. You hereby consent to the transfer of Personal Information to countries outside the European Union.
For how long we retain the information
We retain the information we collect from you for as long as needed to provide our Services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements (unless we are instructed otherwise). We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
Your privacy rights
Certain jurisdictions provide Users with certain statutory rights to their Personal Information. Subject to exemptions provided by law, and with proper identification, you may have the right to certain actions to your Personal Information such as:
- Right to verify your Personal Information (to access, delete, change or update any Personal Information relating to you. For example, if you believe that your Personal Information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected or deleted);
- Right to see what Personal Information about you we have;
- Right to request that we erase Personal Information about you (subject to any other legal obligation that may require us to keep that information);
- Right to restrict us from processing Personal Information pertaining to you (for example, you may request that we will stop using or sharing your Personal Information with third-parties); and
- Right to export Personal Information in a portable format.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. When handling your request, we will ask for additional information to confirm your identity (which may include Personal Information). However, please note that if you choose not to allow us to process your Personal Information, we may be prevented from providing our Services.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your Personal Information, please contact us directly at: email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are collecting or processing your Personal Information not in accordance with the laws, you can complain to the applicable data protection authority.
How we protect your information
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Services and safeguarding information that relates to you. We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of your information and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard such information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse our Services, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
The Services are not designated to individuals under the age of 16. If you are under 16 years old, you should not use the Services or provide any Personal Information to us.
We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information collected from you by us. In the event that we become aware that an individual under the age of 16 has shared any information, we will discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any information with us, it will be advisable to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact us
If you have any general questions regarding the Services or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us at: email@example.com
Last Revised: January 2023