Get a Free Evaluation Now
How much potential cyberattack risk do your hospital’s medical and other IoT devices present?
Many hospitals lack the bandwidth, budget, or hires in place to find out.
That’s why we developed the free CMMS Risk Evaluation – to make this device risk information available to hospitals without the overhead a proof of concept requires.
We can calculate the risk that IoMT and IoT devices present at your hospital by cross-referencing your CMMS data with the latest intelligence from Cynerio implementations at hundreds of global hospitals, so you can find out which devices tend to have vulnerabilities, what kinds of risks they present to patient safety and care, and how to remediate security issues.
Here’s how it works:
- Send us your CMMS data through our secure channel
- Cynerio's expert engineers will present a full risk analysis of the healthcare IoT devices on your network with a detailed list of remediation recommendations for potential security issues
- That’s it – no hardware deployment or agent installation needed
Your hospital gets the following data at its fingertips:
- Device risks across your IoT infrastructure classified by severity level
- A list of healthcare IoT asset types susceptible to malware
- Exploit Prediction (EPSS) and Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) ratings for risky devices
- Risk mitigation actions broken down by asset type and potential risk score reduction